Skip To Main Content

Menu Trigger Container



Menu Trigger Container

I Want To

Welcome to Simi Valley Unified School District's new website. Please pardon our dust as we import our content and format the pages. When complete, we are confident that our new site will be a valuable resource to our community.

Horizontal Nav


Transcripts - GED & High School Diploma


Transcripts and / or Education Verification are available to graduates of:

  • High School Diploma
  • GED

Transcript Request Form

For an official transcript in a sealed envelope, please sign and return a Transcript Request Form with payment (cash or money orders only) and a copy of government-issued picture identification.

For an unofficial transcript (not in a sealed envelope) please sign and return a Transcript Request Form and a copy of government-issued picture identification. No charge.

Transcript Request Form

Archived Records Search Request Form (Graduates Prior to 2000)

Education Verification letters for graduates prior to 2000 requires a search through archived records.  Interested graduates must print, complete, sign, and return a request form for an Archived Records Search. Payment must also be in cash or money order and fees are indicated on said form. Verification letters are official and will be in a sealed envelope. Graduate will receive an unofficial copy for their files/records at no additional cost.

Archived Records Request Form



Kris Owen

805-579-6200 ext. 1615



Yvonne Persico

805-579-622 ext. 1616

Please Note

Simi Institute does not guarantee that these records can be provided. There are no refunds in the event records are not located.