Certified Digital Marketing Professional Voucher Included
For experienced digital marketers, certification as a Digital Marketing Professional indicates a high level of expertise across all digital marketing domains. The Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP) certification helps experienced marketing professionals stand out with top-tier employers, clients, and project teams. In this 100% online course you will gain skills and knowledge that combine with your experience to make you eligible to sit for the OCMP exam. Enrollment includes a voucher to cover exam fees.
What you will learn
- Get a holistic view of digital marketing functions by getting an in-depth knowledge of functions like paid marketing, social media marketing, inbound marketing, and web analytics.
- Plan, manage, and execute integrated multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Learn how all digital marketing disciplines work together and how to optimize them as integrated marketing campaigns.
How you will benefit
- Students who earn the OMCP certification:
- Stand out to employers and clients as having verified digital marketing skills, education, and experience
- Are in demand as specialists, leaders, and accredited instructors
- Earn between 16-26% more than non-certified digital marketers
- Operate more effectively as a marketing professional, sharing common language and generally accepted practices across multiple disciplines and in at least two specialty disciplines
No prerequisite is required to take this course. Anyone with an interest in digital marketing can enroll in this course. If you are pursuing OMCP certification, ensure you have minimum experience, and education.
I. Mastering SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Digital Analytics
II. Mastering Social Media Mobile Marketing and Digital Strategy
III. Advanced Search Engine Optimization
IV. Advanced Pay Per Click
V. Advanced Web Analytics
VI. Advanced Social Media
VII. Advanced Mobile Marketing
VIII. Digital Strategy for Brand Marketing
This course is 100% online. Start any time.
- The US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) forecasts a 10% increase in the demand for Marketing Managers between now and 2030, slightly faster than the overall rate of growth in all jobs. The BLS anticipates strong prospects for professionals who can use digital tools to enhance marketing strategies and improve results using the web, digital media, and emerging technological tools such as live chats.
- According to Salary.com, Digital Marketing Managers in the US earn between $94,246 and $129,966 per year, with an average of $109,410. The site notes that experience and certifications tend to influence incomes, especially at the top of the range.
Certified Digital Marketing Professionals FAQs
WHAT JOB TITLES DO CERTIFIED DIGITAL MARKETING PROFESSIONALS HOLD?
Accomplished digital marketing professionals often lead the development and execution of their employers' or clients' marketing strategies. Across the digital marketing domain, their titles might include:
- Digital marketing manager
- Digital strategist
- Director of digital marketing
- Director of web marketing
- Director of SEO operations
- Internet marketing specialist
- Paid search manager
- SEM/SEO specialist
- Web marketing specialist
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR OCMP CERTIFICATION?
In addition to earning a passing score on the OCMP Exam Series, Certified Digital Marketing Professionals must verify 5,000 hours of experience in a marketing position, which may include traditional marketing. Applicants who complete an approved digital marketing course need to have 1,000 hours of experience.
IS OCMP CERTIFICATION VALID?
OCMP sets a standard for certification that includes both knowledge and experience. Earning the OCMP designation indicates that you have formal knowledge and experience in the field to back up your claims. For these reasons, the marketing firm KissMetrics lists OCMP among its Top 10 Marketing Certifications.
Rob Sanders is a digital marketing veteran and instructor with over 20 years of experience. He has helped a wide range of companies utilize new and emerging technologies to increase sales and profitability. As a seasoned course instructor, he has helped students learn best practices for e-marketing and web analytics to PPC advertising and SEO fundamentals.
As founder of RSO Consulting, Rob helps clients maximize their digital marketing efforts via SEO, SEM, SMO, and Web Analytics. He also serves as a chief marketing officer (CMO) for Brains, a community-driven investing app. He previously served as an online marketing producer, marketing director, web project manager, senior digital marketing manager, and adjunct professor.
Rob received a bachelor's degree in communications from the University of Central Florida and a Master of Business Administration in International Business from the University of San Francisco. He also holds certifications in Google Ads Search, Analytics, and more.